K-6 New Student Enrollment Information

  • A student who transfers from another school district should register at the elementary office. Two (2) pieces of evidence that prove residency, birth certificate, immunization record, transcripts, and report card (if available) must be presented at the time of the child’s registration. If applicable, please also provide guardianship or custody paperwork.  It is also important to know if the child has been receiving special education or Title I services. Click below to view/print the new student registration forms. All forms that have an * next to them require printing for completion and are required to finish the registration process. Other forms are important to be viewed and read but they do not require printing. A registration packet, containing all of the new student forms listed below, is available in the elemenatry school office.

New Student Forms