7-12 New Student Enrollment Information

  • A student who transfers from another school district should register at the middle/high school guidance office. Two (2) pieces of evidence that prove residency, birth certificate, immunization record, transcripts (10th-12th), and report card (if available) must be presented at the time of the child’s registration. If applicable, please also provide guardianship or custody paperwork.  Click below to view/print the new student registration forms. All forms that have an * next to them require printing for completion and are required to finish the registration process. Other forms are important to be viewed and read but they do not require printing. A registration packet, containing all of the new student forms listed below, is also available in the middle/high school guidance office. Please call 724-662-2272 x20 with any questions.

New Student Forms