Work Permit (Working Papers)

  • No minor under 18 years of age (unless a HS graduate) shall be employed without an Employment Certificate (Work Permit), issued by the school district. Apply in person to the office of the superintendent located on the lowest level in the back of the high school.

    The student must show evidence of date of birth (birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, etc.). The completed application, including parent signature, must be returned to the superintendent’s office before the permit is issued.